• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby 7s general chat

T

TOCC

Tim Walsh’s departure form the women’s team seems conveniently timed around Andy Friends contract expiry.

Tim Walsh to swap from the Women’s to the Men’s team perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
They have a fortnight off, and were at a team function earlier in the night......

But it doesn't really matter, because it's like blaming a rape victim for what they were wearing.
not at all, I never suggested that Stannard deserved what he got.
My point stands,that no successful coach kicks on with a group of players after an official function in the middle of the season.
You say they have a fortnight off,I say they have the Commonwealth Games in 2 weeks.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Horrible coward act

New thought totally unrelated, wtf was he doing out at 3am??

Not allowed to ask that, apparently. Although that was my first reaction. Coogee is not the most salubrious location in the city at 3 am, I would have thought. It would be interesting to know what the crime statistics are, particularly those about alcohol (or drug) fuelled violence.

I am sure that all of us are just gutted by this horrible crime, and it does seem like a natural reaction to look for lessons that could be drawn from this incident. I bet his family is.