• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby TV Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Berrick's legs may be the single strongest 'walking testament' to modern sports science and nutrition out there, my god.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That was a great show tonight. No stupid stuff.

Brett Gosper, Two Blues, Dingo, Warren Gatland, Top 5 Fatties tries ever, Os Du Roodt and Naka Drottske (Spelling).

No Greg Martin, No Canno.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)

Brett Gosper, Two Blues, Dingo, Warren Gatland, Top 5 Fatties tries ever, Os Du Roodt and Naka Drottske (Spelling).

And no kearns!!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member

Agreed - was a better show

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Yeah I actually enjoyed the show. No one trying to be an idiot apart from Maloney and he does it in a good way.
Lots of good content and interviews about rugby. I'm liking the returning home segment (not sure of actual name).

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Yeah it created quite a buzz at the club, as I'm sure it would have at the Two Blues. It's the kind of content that makes me want to watch the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.