• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
I'd challenge you on that Cheezel, got 06 on my 360 and still play it from time to time with my mates.

A GAGR league is a good idea not sure how many are gamers though

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
I'd be in. Mind you, the secret to winning Rugby 06 wasn't any technique, it was just to have Dan Carter or Jonny Wilkinson.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'd be keen to join. Not very good at these things but happy to give it a go.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
Yeah I'd definately be keen to play people online. There are a few great shots of Rugby Challenge doing a simulated Reds V Saders at suncorp - check it out here in the news feed at rugbychallengegame.com

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Not anything specifically for pc dpk. Pretty sure they have it but the developers haven't mentioned it yet I don't think. What teams do you guys want to play as btw? I'm claiming London Irish

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
Not anything specifically for pc dpk. Pretty sure they have it but the developers haven't mentioned it yet I don't think. What teams do you guys want to play as btw? I'm claiming London Irish

I feel like I should take up the mighty Tahs early....

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
My mate is one of the programmers working on this. I've been trying to get him to add a WTF button for Quade Cooper. You press it, and quade does something no one expects, to keep in line with how he actually plays. I'd be up for a GAGR league when this comes out.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
My mate is one of the programmers working on this. I've been trying to get him to add a WTF button for Quade Cooper. You press it, and quade does something no one expects, to keep in line with how he actually plays. I'd be up for a GAGR league when this comes out.

What exactly does it do on defence?

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
After having seen the leaked 12 minute gameplay footage the other week I was pleased with Rug Chug but the passing and rucks looked a bit dodgy.

However Sidhe have just released a finished version of gameplay and it looks amazing. Grubbers, offloads, inside balls, lineouts, goal kicking stepping all look very impressive.

IMO it has much more complex gameplay than the RWC game. Which makes it more enjoyable and not a clone of Rugby 08.

Sidhe's Gameplay: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150261080674455

Hb Studios' Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiuF8d-KjSk

Not a bad early 18th birthday present :)

Status
Not open for further replies.