• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rugby Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

yep, pretty dissapointed with RWC 2011, il be interested to see what its like in multiplayer

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Think I might swing by EB tomorrow and preorder Rugby Challenge tomorrow. Looks good.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I comes out today in NZ but the Rugby Challenge site says it will be out next Friday in Aust. At EB they said it was due in on the 15th. I am hoping that it is in next week.

I'm going to find it hard to find the time to play the game until the RWC is over anyway with all of the rugby I will be watching.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Rwc game

What the fuck. Why is the Aussie squad not official and every other team is? Wtf is going on. The players names are all wrong and no character features. Did the aru not give the game permission? What a joke. Is rugby challenge the same.

Go the force!!!!

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Well got rwc yesterday. Pissed off that the wallabies are not even on the game( they use random names and charactors). So getting challenge today:). The advantage rule sucks on rwc

Go the force!!!!

T

tblackadder

rugby challenege is in eb games...but not job hifi yet (in sydney at least)

i got mine with the wallabies on th front so i can deface them and give them all sanchez moutaches

elementfreak

Trevor Allan (34)
You should be getting yourself for finals tomorrow not playing games.

I am ready for the finals, I did my gameplan earlier in the week and just need to watch a game from last weekend to get my head space in the right place.. Just need to pack my bag and make sure I get some sleep.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
got the game, oh dear..... i don't eat or drink before I play a game of Rugby. But I have beer and snacks beside ready to play, looks good....

Status
Not open for further replies.