• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015 Semi Final 2 - Australia v Argentina Twickenham, Monday 19 October, 2:45 AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

Should have taken the points, don't get bonus points for tries in a semi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How can people argue it's not a yellow? It's a foul play penalty. He purposely did it. That's what Barnes was looking for. Deliberate foul play = yellow.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
How can people argue it's not a yellow? It's a foul play penalty. He purposely did it. That's what Barnes was looking for. Deliberate foul play = yellow.

Looked like a fair attempt at a tackle to me. Never heard in my life that you have to be waiting on the back foot to make a tackle. The only problem was that he couldn't wrap his arms around him.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Rough yellow. Barnesy keen to send him off. TMO trying to be voice of reason.

Thought he was pretty fucking useless frankly. Barnes asked him, between a penalty and yellow card, give him the benefit of the doubt. TMO didn't say squat and the silence convinced barnes.

Cassius88

Sydney Middleton (9)
I believe the argument is that his arm was trying to wrap but the contact was too brief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom