• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 1/4 Final New Zealand vs Ireland

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Fortunately Ireland aren't a side built to overcome large defects, so this one really should be safe. Still, I expect Ireland to come out and start the second half by giving it a good crack one way or another; be it with a sustained grind or changing it up and moving the ball around. Best to aim for at least one more try before Ireland register any points. Should shatter whatever resistance they can muster.....

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Fortunately Ireland aren't a side built to overcome large defects, so this one really should be safe. Still, I expect Ireland to come out and start the second half by giving it a good crack one way or another; be it with a sustained grind or changing it up and moving the ball around. Best to aim for at least one more try before Ireland register any points. Should shatter whatever resistance they can muster...

Is there a website somewhere called Black and Black? Can you go there

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
The fact that Angus Ta’avao is an All Black is the biggest head shaker here. This bloke struggled to make an impact at Shute Shield but makes it to a dozen AB caps

Good on him. What are we doing wrong here?

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Is there a website somewhere called Black and Black? Can you go there

giphy.gif

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
If you had told me Ireland would be poor around the fringes in d I would have bet my house against you