• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 SF2: SA vs Wales

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Willie will play his best game from now on.
HE is due, and he owes the team a better performance.

I do not think he has been as bad as people make out. Two bad passes last week but he was good under the high ball. He has to improve marginally to look a lot better.

Wales are going to pop high balls onto Sbu's wing early on to test him. They would not have treid that with Kolbe but might see it as an opportunity now.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Would still have had Kwagga instead of Louw. He covers wing. But Louw's work at the breakdown when he comes on is what gets him in. He has this knack of stealing a couple as soon as he comes on.

I haven't felt this nervous in a long time.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
EHsM_taUUAARSOX

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I just wondering how much Wales way of just hanging in there and scraping in a win will be a factor. Though I imagine the Boks have got this, I do think Wales are pretty mentally tough.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think the Saffa's have it too, it will be a tough close game looking at the teams. I just hope the refs don't fall for any of the Welsh gamsemanship at scrum time.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Wales will be all too happy Kolbe is not there, I feel they may underestimate Nkosi so I tip him to have a good day.

Welsh back row to learn what it's like to face an in-form PSdT.

Kolisi finally getting up to speed as well.

Personally I would have liked Steyn at 15 even if just for the first half. When Wales kick, get the ball to him and let him make some drop goal attempts. Even if he misses, the point being sending the message: "Are you sure you wanna do that?" And pinning them in their half as well, since that's usually what Wales do, they pin you in your half and grind.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
What are we thinking? The Boks too strong up front or Wales have a decent shot of winning the whole shooting match on the back of the 6Ns?

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Not exactly vintage Blitzkrieg Paremoremo Jailbreak Polynesian Basketball here. More like cardiganed old codgers quietly dozing in the reading room while serving out 99 consecutive life sentences

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Commentators tough on Wales.

The best 2 attacking plays were both Wales down the left side.

Just endless aimless box kicks from Boks