• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 SF2: SA vs Wales

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
It’s pretty dull however it seems to me the Saffas are just trying to scrape through this one expending as little energy as possible and giving away as little as possible. A laid back approach inevitably leads to more mistakes but they look pretty comfortable to me otherwise.

Donktec

Frank Nicholson (4)
It’s pretty dull however it seems to me the Saffas are just trying to scrape through this one expending as little energy as possible and giving away as little as possible. A laid back approach inevitably leads to more mistakes but they look pretty comfortable to me otherwise.
If that’s their tactic they will
Lose

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)

They'll want to score some points soon.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
If England play Wales in the final I think I will puke. Then I'll call the cops. Then interpol. Then the nearest embassy. Then cyclo.

If boks win and wheel out this game plan vs England I think I will root for E..,.Ee.. Eng.. e NO, NO, I JUST CANT SAY IT. I CANT AND I WONT MUMMY

sounds like something only making and eating more biltong can solve

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
If England play Wales in the final I think I will puke. Then I'll call the cops. Then interpol. Then the nearest embassy. Then cyclo.

If boks win and wheel out this game plan vs England I think I will root for E..,.Ee.. Eng.. e NO, NO, I JUST CANT SAY IT. I CANT AND I WONT MUMMY

Don't call me. I'll be on holiday.

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
We may well trash Cheika for his ‘running rugby’ fixation, but if every rugby game was like this literally no/one would watch it. Please, not Erasmus as our next coach!

Reactions: Tex