• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v ENG (Twickenham): POOL A; 6am (AEDT) Sunday 4 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
Well done Australia, will make going to work Monday a delight, haha
BTW I'm glad you won us putting you out of the WC would have been heart breaking for us.:)

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I'd think about keeping Beale on the wing for Horne. His combo with Foley is dangerous and he is tackling well. (fuck me I did just say KB (Kurtley Beale) was tackling well?)
I've been an advocate of that, mainly last year when we were short of wingers. But I do think KB (Kurtley Beale)'s best role is to spark things up off the bench. I'd guess Mitchell will get the call up, but it could be speight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I hate to take enjoyment out of the misfortunes of others BUT....

SUCK IT ENGLAND!

HOW D'U LIKE THEM APPLES! :cool:

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
:D:D:D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1443906769519.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443906769519.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 315

londonrugbyfan

Frank Row (1)
That was just great. Michael Cheika is just brilliant; Pocock was brilliant for his grand larceny: how many turnovers? The scrum was a revelation; Foley just outstanding. Really difficult to pick a MOM out of all that. The best game of rugby in a long time even if I watched some of it through my fingers when the commentators thought Engerland was going to come back.

By the way, the map earlier of support: a hell of a lot of rugby supporters throughout England were shouting for Aus.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Soooooo - when do we play England next. I can't wait to smash their scrum some more.

What are their press going to talk about next time.

Does anyone have Brian Moore's number?

Status
Not open for further replies.