• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v ENG (Twickenham): POOL A; 6am (AEDT) Sunday 4 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Wallabies just need a move to win the WC. Pocok must break a leg of Phipps and Cheika should call to Nic White

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
You do have to wonder what the last 8 years would have been like for Aussie rugby if Robbie Deans was never made coach.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
uploadfromtaptalk1443907896901.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Don't get much time to be on GAGR these days now that I live in Japan. But I had to stop by to say congratulations on the best performance I've seen from the Wallabies in a very long time.

Set piece was excellent and added to the already exceptional back row and backs play you've got to be feeling good about your chances.

All this was done against a decent England side whose home world cup perhaps came 4 years too early.

notapatrioticboneinme

Sydney Middleton (9)
Aussie front row being really smart, see why marler getting pinged for angling?? Wallaby shuffle to left, Kefu changes grip to Marlers arm, and he has to follow. Not really legal by wallabies, but they getting away with it.

You trying to get the refs worried 'bout the aussie scrum

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Anyone hear during the pre-game stuff apparently our bus was 30 mins late to the ground. Imagine if it arrived on time. :eek:

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
And Giteau charging in at a squillion metres per second at an insanely low trajectory. No fear. No wonder old mate decided it was easier to put an early shoulder on him. Why wasn't he doing this four years ago? (Inb4Deans lolol)

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
Incredible feeling. I dreamt of this last night.

Foley superb Beale a fantastic inclusion on the wing. Gits played with his heart on his sleeve. Genia exactly what we needed other than his box kicks, fast when needed but very smart from the ruck.

Both sets of front row amazing. Pocock, Hooper and Fardy are just too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.