• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: AUS v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A; 2:45am (AEDT) Sunday 11 October

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
goddamn how shit are Wales, havent even looked like thinking about dwelling on the distant notion of how to create a try, just playing for pens. Aussie boofheads have got this one iHomo.

Haha Genia didnt want to know about the up and under with Anscombe, heard the footsteps baby, felt the fear, cowered, trembled, prayed for mercy from the rampaging 82 kg gazza yoink I'll take that chief, eyes on the prize, thanks nana, twickenham, choice eh

G

galumay

Looks to me like Wales are just holding on, lucky the oranges came around or they were looking at being a man down next attack i reckon. Australia building into it nicely.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Foley iceman..like my beer!

You like ice beer? That stuff's crap.

budIce.jpg

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Old fashioned trench warfare: Lydiate, Charteris, Tipiric et al are spoiling the Wallabies' breakdown and treading a fine line of legality. Warburton already warned by Joubert for repeated infringements inside Wales 30m.

Wales have shown little in attack preferring the up & under approach and have profited from the Wallabies' inability to catch cleanly.

Wales seem content to limit their scoring opportunities to penalty shoot outs with Foley just prevailing in that dept to secure a 9-6 H/T lead.

If the Wallabies can lower their body height in contact and secure clean breakdown ball they are likely to earn some meat in the 2nd stanza.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Old fashioned trench warfare: Lydiate, Charteris, Tipiric et al are spoiling the Wallabies' breakdown and treading a fine line of legality. Warburton already warned by Joubert for repeated infringements inside Wales 30m.

Wales have shown little in attack preferring the up & under approach and have profited from the Wallabies' inability to catch cleanly.

Wales seem content to limit their scoring opportunities to penalty shoot outs with Foley just prevailing in that dept to secure a 9-6 H/T lead.

If the Wallabies can lower their body height in contact and secure clean breakdown ball they are likely to earn some meat in the 2nd stanza.
Lydiate is in the stand watching ! :)

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Did anyone else see the knee from pocock. 10 min in? This might be his last game this tournament.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.