• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: ENG v WAL (Twickenham): POOL A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The Telegraph is reporting that Farrell, Burgess and Barritt will combine at 10-12-13.

giphy.gif

Gatlandball v Lancasterball

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Telegraph is reporting that Farrell, Burgess and Barritt will combine at 10-12-13.

Gatlandball v Lancasterball

You mean they will be on the field together. Whether they combine will be the question. Real glad they've gone for Farrell.

Relance

Herbert Moran (7)
If Lancaster goes with Farrell, Burgess & Barritt that would be completely incoherent with the game plan he's been trying to push for a few years now. The pack looks vulnerable, yet he's ready to revert to 10-man rugby. Odd.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
You didn't really think they wouldn't revert to that style in the RWC did you? Because there's no way they'll beat Aus playing attacking rugby and I reckon they know that.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Who's going to name their team first? Cat and mouse game going on here I reckon.

Mark my words this will be Tim Cymru for Saturday and to be honest it's pretty much the team I'd pick cept for cuthbert. Not rocket science. Last men standing.

Williams, Cuthbert, Williams, Roberts, North, Biggar, Davies; Jenkins, Owens, Lee, Charteris, AWJ, Lydiate, Faletau, Warburton

James, Baldwin, Francis, Davies, Tipuric, Phillips, Priestland, Amos

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
You didn't really think they wouldn't revert to that style in the RWC did you? Because there's no way they'll beat Aus playing attacking rugby and I reckon they know that.

I agree. The boring game is the only way for the Pommies, they did it in the last games with good results. Our piggies must hold up the battle and then our backline will destroy them but is easy to say

Status
Not open for further replies.