• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: GEO v NZ (Millenium): Pool C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Basketball crap. It's not even 50/50 passes, it's 30/70 passes.

Get back to the basics and keep the ball, you'll be fine.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Things going to pieces. Vito on wing, Savea limping, mccaw limping, SBW off for concussion. Going to get messy.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Why is Coles always out on the wing? I know hookers tend to seagull but surely that's not part of the strategy. He's there all the time, he'd be better served involving himself in the ruck one would think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what our props & locks do so that Read & another quick forward can work the wider channels (note how often Read features in the lead up to a Savea try). Coles is quicker than Kaino so takes the right-side tonight but if Mealamu were playing he'd be doing the tight stuff & Kaino the wider role.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I installed carter in to all my fantasy teams for all the points he was going to score. What a dud selection!

Relance

Herbert Moran (7)
How will Georgia reach the next level otherwise then, if they can't play against better teams on a consistent basis?

Italy may be bad in the six nations, but they're not walkovers that often.

Also, Georgia isn't as major on football, and rugby could become their number 1 sport - this will never happen in Italy. They also have the physicality and build to excel in rugby.

o_O

I thought the defeat to Japan would have eliminated a few stereotypes.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
That's what our props & locks do so that Read & another quick forward can work the wider channels (note how often Read features in the lead up to a Savea try). Coles is quicker than Kaino so takes the right-side tonight but if Mealamu were playing he'd be doing the tight stuff & Kaino the wider role.
I've been watching him since I posted and can see when and why he's out there. It doesn't work always of course, there was a time about 10 minutes ago when he was a link between smith and savea, but he just got in the way as there wasn't enough space, the ball would have been better going straight to savea.

Thanks for the explanation.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)

Remember hearing something about how Coles was one of the fastest players for the Hurricanes, which is saying something. Is there any front rower in world rugby who's faster?

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2212824.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.