• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: IRE v FRA (POOL D) Mon 12th@2:45am

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
Could you please sit down and be quiet. I'm trying to watch the Waratahs here. Can't you see there's a rugby game going on? ;)

I've been checking out the Fox Rugby Podcast, with Sean Maloney, Dave Dennis and Sam Worthington. They had that same discussion an episode ago; Maloney mimicked the sounds from other sporting events, and what a Waratahs game was like. You'd think they were playing golf.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I've been checking out the Fox Rugby Podcast, with Sean Maloney, Dave Dennis and Sam Worthington. They had that same discussion an episode ago; Maloney mimicked the sounds from other sporting events, and what a Waratahs game was like. You'd think they were playing golf.

Great idea! I'm going to suggest to Waratahs HQ that for next season they put staff members in the aisles at home games holding up Quiet Please signs.

030112_spt_honda_a_1371853a.JPG

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
^^^Would probably help increase noise at Tahs games, we all know you don't like to follow instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.