• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: JAP v SAM (Milton Keynes): POOL B

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I play for a Rugby team that is on average very small compared to our opposition. I think I'm going to record all these great low tackles & the low body height going into contact from the Japanese players & show them to my team mates that this is how its done. Technique + Lots of bravery. That seems to be the winning formula.

Japan really needs to capitalise on their chances, they've thrown a few away.

Samoa's coach is not amused, cant blame him. I agree about the scrum half being offside, a lot of them have been clearly offside at a number of rucks so far. I've seen Samoa play much better than this.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Japan should be further ahead really. Samoa's discipline is so poor. It actually could be crucial for whoever wins to pick up a bonus point, especially for Japan. They've been unlucky to have 1 try not awarded but they've also been a bit too conservative in attack IMO, especially when they had the 2 man advantage.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
HT & Japan has done well but as others have alluded to they should have had more points.

Samoa needs a rocket, a large one.

Status
Not open for further replies.