• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: JAP v SAM (Milton Keynes): POOL B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
I'm surprised Japan didn't go for the lineout there. Surely they must realise how crucial a bonus point could be.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Show Pony Tuilagi hooked after 43 mins. What a fuckin joke that guy is. Born with all them immense natural physical attributes, probably bigger and faster than every other prick on the field, every time he steps on almost any field, but I'd take 62 kg Terry fuckin Wright over the fluffybunny any day. In summary, pea-hearted hospital passes when he's not preening his meticulously-arranged hairdo on the wing.

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
Hoping Japan can get the bonus point, they really deserve a 5 point win for this performance.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Try to Samoa - they finaly held on to possession for a few phases.

Japan need to clear ruck ball much quicker

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Doesn't seem like Japan care about the bonus point. I find it really frustrating. If they miss out on the quarter finals by a point they'll have themselves to blame.

Especially if the kick at poles misses. Could have gone for the try anyway.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Assuming Samoa has played to 100% potential in these last 2 matches, we're severely fucked against Scotland today.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yep, really disappointed in Samoa. I was really looking forward to the contrasting styles from these two teams. But Samoa have had no clue what to do, credit to Japan they clearly have their game sorted.

Hopefully Scots v Saffas will be a cracker.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
You're right. They should've had two cards in second half

Joubert was poor in that 2nd half - Samoa were put on a team warning just before half time but came out in the 2nd half and just cyncially infringed at the tackle and were off side as soon as Japan got possession and penalties only until 77 mins in. Somoa collapse the last scrum and it's play on???

Samoa did everything they could in that half to stop rugby being played and Japan didn't really react quickly enough to it either.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Samoa could barely even be arsed going to ground to contest loose balls.

Pathetic.

17-3 penalty count?

Japan to beat the seppos next week, Scots to beat Samoa, group could be toight

Is that the same Samoa side that almost tipped over NZ in the islands the other week? Holy shit, exactly how crap are this NZ team of 2015?

Status
Not open for further replies.