• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC: SAM v SCO (Newcastle): POOL B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Some start to this game so far. Not fantastic defending from either team but it's bloody exciting.

mxyzptlk

Colin Windon (37)
At this rate the combined score will be 100 by halftime. Very frantic by both teams.

I just muttered to myself "What the fuck am I looking at?" Then I remembered the last time I said that was in the first 15 minutes of Mad Max: Fury Road.

I hope this game is as entertaining.

tumblr_nogrtobz2c1u62kxvo1_500.gif

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Wow some great tries from Samoa!! But geez, if they end up losing this by 7 or less than they'll have themselves to blame for that absolute gift of a try they gave Scotland. I can imagine Eddie Jones and Japan watching this through their fingers!

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Jesus mother loving christ. Our defence is shite, but we need to be better at watching the lines and at the breakdown.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fuck you Foxtel Play, you inadequate piece of shit..........

I'm going to watch The Story of Film on Netflix instead...............

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I just muttered to myself "What the fuck am I looking at?" Then I remembered the last time I said that was in the first 15 minutes of Mad Max: Fury Road.

I hope this game is as entertaining.

tumblr_nogrtobz2c1u62kxvo1_500.gif

I swear I just heard the Samoan no. 2 shout, 'Witness me!' as he ran into that tackle.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Need to survive this. If we go into half time no more than 10 down we should win. But defence needs and kickoff recieves need to be so much better.

Dene

Frank Nicholson (4)
I'm paying fucking $50 a month for fucking foxtel play and if it doesn't fucking work at fucking 6am I'm going to fucking scream at whoever the fuck it is over the fucking phone.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Fucks sake Wilson. Stupid stupid stupid stupid play. Admittedly the Samoan 6 should be binned too, but just stupid stupid stuff.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Geez, lucky he didn't hit his head there, would have been a red card for sure. Very dumb. Crucial 10 minutes coming up here.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
10 man rolling mauls goes over. Little bit illegal, but no moreso than most of the others this tournament.

Laidlaw converts and 23 all after 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.