• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Say It Ain't So!!! McCaw may be GONE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie

Chris McKivat (8)
NZ plays their 3rd choice #10 against us the the RWC Semi, and he does OK.

For those who are getting stuck into QC (Quade Cooper), just stop and think, If we got rid of him (and probably Berrick in hypothetical injury) Who would be our 3rd choice#10 and who would we get to the bench as the backup#10? And how would they have performed at RWC Semi Final time level.

Maybe QC (Quade Cooper) isn't all that bad after all.

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
Giteau? That's not too bad.

You guys actually have crazy depth at 10. O'Connor, Beale... Huxley at a pinch.

C

chriscullen

James Ambrosini the under 20 player was a good five eighth from the little I saw, who will he play for next year?

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
Giteau? That's not too bad.

You guys actually have crazy depth at 10. O'Connor, Beale... Huxley at a pinch.

Australia always has a good fly half, halfback and openside flanker.

Its when we get the rest of pack in order that you have to start worrying.

da_grubster

Ted Fahey (11)
It's not going to Get worse, I Think New Zealand, as our little brother in so many ways will simply feel happy that they got to play a part in Australia's march towards a record 3rd world cup and I for one applaud them for the effort there going to to compete with the big boys, it's great to see someone punch above there weight.

really happy to help you on your way WJ.

I bet Nathan feels a little silly too after his remarks before the match!

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
Agree x 10000000 Ash. Cruden is a young brilliant player who just needed more time to gain some maturity in order to take over DC's role as fly half in the All Blacks. His time came earlier, but he hasnt looked out of place (so far)

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
We will have to see how Slade goes after a Super 15 campaign next year. Assuming no more broken jaws. I think Cruden is going to have competition for 2nd spot behind Carter.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Alternative Rugby Commentary - The Richie McCaw Facts

Coming back to the topic of the Thread.

Found this. It kind of explains things about Sir Richie.[video=vimeo;22278878]http://vimeo.com/22278878[/video]

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Refs have been calling him 'Sir' for ages - might as well formalise it I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.