• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Scotland v Australia, Murrayfield, 5am 24 Nov 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
I think we have to keep players in their current positions as much as possible.

10 cooper
11 Tomane
12 Lilo
15 Folau

Fill in around them.

Ps the word on the street is that Phipps was the drunk one, so I doubt we will see him on the bench.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Ps the word on the street is that Phipps was the drunk one, so I doubt we will see him on the bench.

That doesn't at all surprise me haha.

Backing Link sort this mess out and still come up with a win this weekend. If he wants to be the best then he has to win these games in these situations. The ABs would

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
But Horne did train and play with the wobs this year

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Not since the Lions series - not with McKenzie, as far as I can remember?

It makes sense to go back to the RC squad at first choice, as he worked with those guys up to just a few weeks ago, and Betham started in the last game before the tour anyway.

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
God dam. Why do we always get injuries/suspension all at the one time. We might sneak pass Scotland but Wales will tear us apart

emuarse

Desmond Connor (43)
I think we have to keep players in their current positions as much as possible.

10 cooper
11 Tomane
12 Lilo
15 Folau

Fill in around them.

10 Cooper
11 Tomane
12 Lilo
13 CFS
14 Betham
15 Izzy

Lilo has a chance to say he shouldn't have lost his position to Tomua, and who knows, he'll probably play a corker in which case we'll all be scratching our heads come back-line selection against the Frogs next year. In some ways it could be a blessing in disguise if for the only reason it allows for more competition between the front runners and the backup players.

Foley and Harris on the pine, which is not ideal but options are few.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Without Hogg, its gonna be a lot harder for Scotland to make it a kick-fest. It would almost be preferably for YOU to make it a kickfest, given that there's not a regular kicker in the back 3.

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
just thinking outside the square here so don't give me a ribbing! The path of least disruption for this weekend would be to put a strong defender in the 13 jersey..has Tomane played there before?

KOB1987

John Eales (66)
not claiming he is the best on field but he doesn't seem to miss many..so:

10. Cooper
11. Betham
12. Lilo
13. Tomane
14. CFS
15. Folau

is academic in any case, we'll know in a matter of hours!

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
not claiming he is the best on field but he doesn't seem to miss many..so:

10. Cooper
11. Betham
12. Lilo
13. Tomane
14. CFS
15. Folau

is academic in any case, we'll know in a matter of hours!

That is because his misreads are so bad he usually doesn't get a finger on them.

11. Tomane
12. Lilo
13. CFS
14. Folau
15. Foley

21. White
22. Harris
23. Betham

Status
Not open for further replies.