• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Season Previews

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The force are always going to blow out a bit at the start of the season with their travel schedule.

Hence get on it before sanity prevails. Note they're paying way less than Rebels to win the comp: given you've pretty much gotta win your conf to have a realistic shot at winning the GF, that's madness right there.

Another value bet right now is the Clan to take out NZ conf, paying 15:1 which ain't bad considering they've fewer AB than the other NZ sides & will therefore be less disrupted by mini-sabbaticals, player welfare protocol-mandated rest periods, pre-RWC camps etc. I'm not saying they're gonna win the conf much less the comp but at 15:1 they're worth a lazy $20 IMO.

Odds for the SA Conf look about right, nothing much between Bulls, Sharks & Stormers, Cheetahs & Lions well back.

Lastly I see the Paddy Powers RWC odds on the same site quote your Wobs at 1/5. I'm guessing they either got it backwards or there's a number missing in front of the /.

Status
Not open for further replies.