• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Semi Final - Brumbies vs Jaguares, Sat 29 June, 9:05 am (AEST)

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Report in from Argentina that Duracell AAA batteries have sold out in Buenos Aires and there has been a massive run on laser pointers......coincidence??

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I was guessing it was Chris Rattue who wrote that article. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was another arrogant Kiwi rugby scribe (who in truth are no worse than our cricket writers in those stakes)!

Lol or some of your rugby writers too. What a load of shit that article is, I don't give a rat's arse how easy conferences are (and believe me Aus one is, but not SA) , but it's still only the top teams in comp once first round of knockouts have been played anyway. And I would argue with anyone who say the Brumbies and Jaguares don't deserve to be here, and would be bloody comfortable if either one won the comp. It's knockout time and I looking forward to this game!!

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Morning Rugby, great Scotts !! Coffee and time to beat the Jags. Although it looks a bit Dewy ..

Reactions: TSR

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
If I go back to bed, and wake up again will this all be different? Did not expect this start. Come on , Brums.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Do the Brumbies know what time the game starts? Second to everything at the moment, including scoring.