• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SF1: Argentina v New Zealand 21/10/23 @ 0800 NZDT

Who wins & by how much?

• Argentina 13+

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Argentina 1-12

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • New Zealand 1-12

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • New Zealand 13+

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Clearly all part of the Foz's RWC winning master plan to get some last minute practice playing a man down.
The way this game is going I feel like they'd need to drop one or two more for it to be of any real value.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
As much as Cheika has grown as a coach, (and he definitely has) this is a classic loss for him, reminiscent of the 2019 quarter final. Argentina have been passionate, emotive and tactically bereft out there. Have thrown bodies at the all blacks but never tested them with something they weren't ready for or expecting and had no real plan b.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Why tf would you keep playing? Just kick it out ffs. Absolute unprofessional nonsense.

EDIT: Finally.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I am obviously pretty happy. That was a pretty good all round team effort. Everyone did their job I thought.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Well I think we know who's going into the Final in good shape & who's going in battered & bruised...

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Scott Barrett had to get one out of his system.

Penalty Magnate Scrote Barrett as @Dismal Pillock would say. If he does that in the Final Fozzie has my express permission to make his last act as AB coach trebucheting ScoBar into the English fucking Channel (why's it the English Channel when it's presumably 50% French?)

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Really shows the weird nature of the draw eh.

Cant help but feel it shouldve been us getting fluffybunnyed by the ABs.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
How's Taukei'aho's throwing been lately? Is there a chance the lineout will go to shit when he comes on?

Not too shabby today, 7/7 after Taylor made 10/11. But on another day either or both could be more like 7/10 which is a fail at this level IMO.

I can't recall who it was but back in the day there was an AB hooker who's partner was a netball Goal Shoot & he had her coaching him to hit a target that was iirc a netball hoop stood vertically. Improved his accuracy no end, he claimed. I'm surprised it doesn't seem to have caught on.