• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SF2: England v South Africa 22/10/23 @ 0800 NZDT

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
What missteps have I made in my life to find myself sitting here supporting an English sporting side...
Didn’t you marry one? Considering the opposition that is probably a reasonable excuse. Or you can just be a neutral. My aunt married a British diplomat and lived in Durban her whole adult life, so I find myself supporting South Africa for this one.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
What missteps have I made in my life to find myself sitting here supporting an English sporting side...
I thought we had a Rule that covered this kind of heresy...
Well, you could bathe, and get your teeth fixed, but otherwise I have nothing to offer you....
So sad to see one go so far off the rails, if only you'd reached out before you overcooked your beef (and yes, @waiopehu oldboy that does mean something else in my game ;) )

Interestedoz1

Bob McCowan (2)
SA are in a bit of a tricky spot in my view, as they have to beat England, but not be too taxed as we all know what's waiting for them next week....

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Anyone know what the subs situation is in the event of extra time? Can some or all of the players tactically subbed off in regular time come back on?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
In searching (unsuccessfully) for an answer to the above I came across a Wales Online story claiming that WR (World Rugby) have identified five consequential errors by BO'K last week, one being the Kolbe charge-down. Of the five, three went against France & two against SA.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Poms carrying on like pork chops, armless Owen arguing with the ref & appearing to ignore the instruction to talk to his player... yeah, I'm all in on SA.