• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Shute Shield 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyMan5

Frank Row (1)
Congratulations to Ben Matwijow and Bill Meakes for being awarded Best & Fairest for 1st Grade.What is Ben Matwijow's status for next year ? I know he was involved with the Force but has he been given an EPS contract from them ?

Gibbo

Ron Walden (29)
Thanks @2bluesfan I've been bumped up to assistant coach in 3s in 2014 while I get my L2 qualifications. I'm told 4s are in good hands.

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Reading the Penrith blog, they mention 50 players training so far. How is the Gordon Colts recruitment drive going? Surely 80 players in the middle of rugby heartland isnt that hard is it?

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Gordon just released their annual report.

It was great to see another Shute Shield club post a profit this year, especially after the turmoil that Gordon has been through in the last year.
Profit $114k on a $500 revenue.
Debt reduced from $1.3 mil to $860k

2014 – the year of the Stag!

the coach

Bob Davidson (42)
Hey Gibbo, I'm assuming clubs like Gordon (and the Wicks) are going to be affected by the proposed earlier start to the season next year and the fact that Chatswood will still be being used for cricket. Is that your understanding and has the club discussed a workaround for this?

FTS

Billy Sheehan (19)
Any other club reports/yearbooks/financial reports floating around online that can be viewed?

Gibbo

Ron Walden (29)
Hey Gibbo, I'm assuming clubs like Gordon (and the Wicks) are going to be affected by the proposed earlier start to the season next year and the fact that Chatswood will still be being used for cricket. Is that your understanding and has the club discussed a workaround for this?

I can't confirm anything so I won't comment until the Shute Shield draw is confirmed. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.