• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks v All Blacks, Johannesburg, Oct 5th 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sir Ruchie GOAT has lasted 80 minutes, coming back from a Knee injury in round 1 TRC game.

Fantastic effort by the Captain.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
That is what rugby is all about. Superb game.
Well done ABs for the win and TRC win.
Great effort from the Bokke too.
Owens was terrific.
Pleasure to watch.
Numbers 1 and 2 in the world well above the rest.

M

Moono75

After that you wonder is it really worth getting up to watch what the Wallabies v Argentina will serve up.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Epic test. AB's still a class above every other team. The support runners they generate just speaks volumes of their understanding as a team and desire to go that further mile. Read's try case in point.

Anyhow, time for 5 hours sleep and up for the Wallabies.

redveincheese

Billy Sheehan (19)
Nice work, Enjoyed that thoroughly. ABs lucky not to be penalized some more. SA pack was huge, good cameos from Ben Franks and Barret. SA coach may regret the subbing of Bismark at a crucial stage.
Add in Seek on Monday morning for competent typist to lead the NZRU effort for complete office efficiency KPI for 2015.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
I'd hate to think what "foreigners" think about out commentary team, when Marto, Canno, and Kearns are in full flight. That is cringeworthy.
Yeh I know what u mean. We r no way near as bad as marshal though. That was terrible. He only spoke when the all blacks did something. Kept quiet when the boks had the ball. Margo and kearns are the problem. Sharpe is brilliant and clarckie isn't bad. Malony doesn't go bad either. He is very even

M

Moono75

I hope the Wallabies sat down and watched this game and it inspires them to graduatte from the little leagues. Cracking game, time for some zzzs.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
I didn't have a lot of faith in Meyer after his first year and now I just feel like a fucking idiot.

Really great stuff by both teams and just an incredibly entertaining and skillful game of rugby on both sides.

M

Muttonbird

God you never stop bitching like a little girl.

I didn't like the way Owens reffed this match. I don't like refs who "let the game go" because there is too much room for inconsistency and errors. Also it allows teams with poorer rates of accuracy than the ABs an unfair advantage. The All Blacks work hard on their accuracy and pride themselves upon it. That accuracy gets diluted when the game is reffed like it was today.

Status
Not open for further replies.