• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks v Wallabies - Sunday 2 October 1am AEST - Loftus Versfeld

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Fuck me. The boks can't believe they are going to win and lift a bit.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

N

NTT

No r u blind?

No, i can quite clearly see your atrocious spelling and continuous referee bashing. The Wallabies are losing because they are not taking their chances. We've had chances to score tries and kick penalty goals but hey it's the referees fault isn't it?

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
There was at least 2 Yellowcard tat should of gone to the boks tonight. Barnse was average. Wallabies eere worse. Did not deserve to win and didn't. What a terrible Performance. Probably the worst performance this year to be honest

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
Where was the game management from Cooper in the second half, with all the possession and territory in the second half and no points.

M

Moono75

Again Australia mind fucked by the occassion. Not ruthless or efficient enough to get the job done. Scrum went to shit second half. Missed McMahon after he went off.

Wallabies version 15.4 still a work in progress....error.....still a work in progress.....error......still a work in progress....error.....you get the point

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
For fucks sake. What a frustrating performance. Pressure got to Hodge a bit tonight on his kicks.

Either that or he's not the messiah.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bugger. The game was there for the Wobs.

They had enough possession and field position to win 3 tests. Credit to the Bokke and their defence.

Whiteley, Louw, Etsebeth & Strauss set a good platform for Bokke.

Hooper, Genia and McMahon, when he was on, were our best.

Back to the drawing board for the men in gold.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pathetic Australia, Chieka with awful subs tonight I hope McMahon came off because of injury as he was our best in the 1st half. Moore and Mumm are so average that average is a compliment.
Why do I bother watching this shit Australia lost that game because they went away from their game and Cheika continues to give players like Moore and Mumm 80 minutes.
So frustrating both teams are shit and NZ 3rd string team would pump both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.