• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Springboks vs All Blacks @ Ellispark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
^^^ It's a cover for an iPhone.

cassette-tape-iphone-case.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I see that there is a vinyl LP collection on the right of the photo above.

What about your 8 track collection @Dismal Pillock, or your betamax videos?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Cassettes rule.

They go in the cassette walkman.

I dont have an iPhone. Or even a cellphone.

Here's my cassettes:

cass_zps61492886.jpg

That's cool and sad at the same time.

When I was 20 I left home and country. Returned five years later and my mom thought she did me a favour by cleaning out all those old cassettes and vinyl records. Hundreds of them. She gave then to a kid who was selling all the old crappy records at a flea market. I asked here if he was excited when he picked them up. She didn't think so because he didn't say much.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Hope there aren't any "candid" family photos, along with your music, in that collection of yours up in the cloud @Blue.:)

Tends to become publicly available if it is. Ask Hollywood.

PS. I'd seriously think of getting a new mother if Mrs Jarse Snr ever touched my Vinyl.

Ever tried to get Galapagos Duck's back catalogue on digital download?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Whoever thought of this is a freaking genius:

"Former South Africa scrum-half Joost van der Westhuizen will lead out South Africa at Ellis Park for Saturday's Test against New Zealand."

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3551_9502359,00.html

If that doesn't get the Seths fired up & ready to rock'n'roll like it's the '95 GF, nothing will. As always, starting to get really nervous about this but still believe we're good enough to get the job done.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Didn't Heynke Meyer get stuck into the Saffer Anthem?

Can't wait to see him perform in the Coaches Box vision.

Oh Shit will be starting for the Saffers. great news.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Some fairly intense stuff out there already. Plenty of passion in the opening exchanges.

This game could be as good as the same match last year.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Beaugan Barrett opens the account for The Darkness with a PK from 45 metres. NZL 3 - SAF 0. 8 minutes.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Hougaard gets meat under the sticks. 85 metre try. SAF #10 Pollard will kick this. SAF 7 - NZL 3. 11 minutes gone.

I am getting puffed just watching this. Heynke Meyer going off in the box. Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.