• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRAU RD 8 - Reds v Brumbies

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Brumbies are all over this. It's not just the intercept, the Red were rattled with Tate having nowhere to service to the pill.

Frenchy

Bob McCowan (2)
How about the reds backs give o'connor some proper options to play with?

Shocking start by the Reds. Paisaimi really missing

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
What’s happened to Wilson? Major sophomore syndrome.

Also Reds channeling their best Rebels impression with all their wayward passes.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I was thinking the same DC. Apparently hes been told to run in tight and thats why his stats are down. Not seen him do much so far.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
What’s happened to Wilson? Major sophomore syndrome.

Also Reds channeling their best Rebels impression with all their wayward passes.

I thought Petaia should have stayed in the tram tracks. Also a risk pass is OK when you have advantage.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Hahaha I’m going to watch Tupou make Simone go flying on repeat. That’s beautiful. He has more power in one little cherub arm than I have in my entire body.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Hahaha I’m going to watch Tupou make Simone go flying on repeat. That’s beautiful. He has more power in one little cherub arm than I have in my entire body.

You have to be game though to take a rampaging Tupou front on.