• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2017: matches not involving Australian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Feel like the Canes are just too explosive for the Lions. Lions are quality but can't pull tries out of a hat like the Canes can. I wonder if the travel and altitude factor will give the Lions an edge in the second half.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Feel like the Canes are just too explosive for the Lions. Lions are quality but can't pull tries out of a hat like the Canes can. I wonder if the travel and altitude factor will give the Lions an edge in the second half.

Think that's exactly the case, and that's why the Canes area going to look to win the game before HT.

M

Moono75

Ardie outrunning the Lions for the try. Hurricanes on Safari......hunting bunnies not lions!

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Nice to see a touchie make a big call rather than letting the TMO hem and haw for 2 minutes.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
The Faux incredulity from the Kiwis whenever the ref makes a 50/50 call against them would make me smile a lot more if it didn't happen all the time.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
The Faux incredulity from the Kiwis whenever the ref makes a 50/50 call against them would make me smile a lot more if it didn't happen all the time.

Didn't happen all the time? No bloody shit. It's pretty bloody obvious the Kiwis have been getting absolutely rooted by 50/50's all year. You've obviously noticed the trend yourself.

M

Moono75

Who says it's rude to boo the kicker? South Africans don't seem to mind doing it.

USARugger

John Thornett (49)
Didn't happen all the time? No bloody shit. It's pretty bloody obvious the Kiwis have been getting absolutely rooted by 50/50's all year. You've obviously noticed the trend yourself.

That's not what he meant and nah, nobody believes that.

M

Moono75

Canes need the Bus to deliver. Doors could be closed. Big comeback by the Lions

Status
Not open for further replies.