• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU R3 - Reds v Force

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Reds only won 64%. And 73% the week before. Don't know if I buy your rationale. Whichever team improves is likely to win.

My point was that the Force aren’t ahead on lineout form going into the game. I think the lineouts will be even, although if the Force get the throwing right I think their jumpers should be better.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Force line out was not great last game - why Atkins in the bench I suppose.

Force need a few more experienced players on the pitch or bench which Is recent nz pickup, Godwin probably starting, frisby on the bench and maybe pek Cowan...

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
fuck me, less than a minute in and Horan mentions the dew - again! In fairness he said wasn't much of it..

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Great shot from Prior, great start to the game. Probably my bias but Berry is really on our balls.

Aurelius

Ted Thorn (20)
Jeez, Lance for Wallabies 10 hey. He's got the ball on a string.

And Prior for Wallabies 9!

Apart from anything else, he's certainly got to be one of the best two or three goal kickers in Australian rugby. Probably has been for a while.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Force are sensational pushing the Reds to pick up their game.

This could be a very good game.

Force for me so far.