• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Rd 6 - Brumbies v Force

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Brumbies prop hinging at the hips and making no effort to take the strain of the hit on that one, Force scrum unfairly penalised there

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
C'mon fellas it 10.30 here in NZ and I starting to struggle. Force are fairly hard to watch.
Yeh force been hard to watch tonight - I think this undermines how much value their older experienced players bring and hence seeing kahui, Kearney and thrush out really hurting them.

At this rate as muihead scores my 40 point win by brumbies looking on the money.

Force are better then this but just looked rag tag bunch of players out of their depth so far tonight

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
So riddle me this - in that maul prior to Muirhead try, Neville is the lifter and then places himself at the front of the maul, within seconds of the maul forming he isn’t bound to any other Brumbies players, he’s standing up to the left of the maul with force players bound on him and him holding them in, how is that allowed. Mauls are beyond farcical these days. A blight on the game.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
bask in the joy of the Canes first win...sorry wun. That should be enough hahahaa

Lol I have mate:D. But I hoping for a bit better this game, I not sure what Force are trying to prove. There is not a lot of anything to praise them .

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
So riddle me this - in that maul prior to Muirhead try, Neville is the lifter and then places himself at the front of the maul, within seconds of the maul forming he isn’t bound to any other Brumbies players, he’s standing up to the left of the maul with force players bound on him and him holding them in. Mauls are beyond farcical these days. A blight on the game.

Im gunna start a petition. Berry having an absolute shocker only topped by the slop being served up by the Force. Switching over to the league for the second half.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yeh force been hard to watch tonight - I think this undermines how much value their older experienced players bring and hence seeing kahui, Kearney and thrush out really hurting them.

At this rate as muihead scores my 40 point win by brumbies looking on the money.

Force are better then this but just looked rag tag bunch of players out of their depth so far tonight

Yep they looking like an average NRC team at moment. I know they got a few experienced heads out, but bugger me they need to have a few stand up.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Lol I have mate:D. But I hoping for a bit better this game, I not sure what Force are trying to prove. There is not a lot of anything to praise them .

Hopefully the coach gives them a rocket at the half and makes a few changes. Need Anstee and Olowofela on. Missing the Irish wonder Kearney at 15 who has an injury and Kahui also missing is a steadying force. Missing Godwin in the centres who will partner well with Kuridrani when he comes back.

That said, I have a nice Barossa Shiraz ready to crack here in Perth regardless of the result. But I still want to win this!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hopefully the coach gives them a rocket at the half and makes a few changes. Need Anstee and Olowofela on. Missing the Irish wonder Kearney at 15 who has an injury and Kahui also missing is a steadying force. Missing Godwin in the centres who will partner well with Kuridrani when he comes back.

That said, I have a nice Barossa Shiraz ready to crack here in Perth regardless of the result. But I still want to win this!
Like to win this you say - at this point I would feel better ambition is winning the second half