• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby jerseys 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TOCC

It's like the new coke/old coke marketing ploy, come up with some outrageous designs and when you eventually return to the heritage design they will sell like hot cakes

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I was in the Canterbury shop last weekend and both my kids wanted Warriors jerseys, and they don't even know who they are.

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
people just need to get creative with their jersey choices....

....though I still get a bit scared when people scare at me in some eastern European jersey I'm wearing...they might be some other eastern European country that likes beating them up.

Thats the reason I don't have Israel and Croatia.

T

TOCC

people just need to get creative with their jersey choices..

..though I still get a bit scared when people scare at me in some eastern European jersey I'm wearing.they might be some other eastern European country that likes beating them up.

Thats the reason I don't have Israel and Croatia.

Yep I agree, I think some franchises have different opinions of creative though(Waratahs), the Reds indigenous round jersey has been received well and is a great design but obviously not for everyone, a bit more creativeness like this would go a long way..

Look at Stade Francais, they have turned their jersey unveiling into a big event each year due to the crazy designs.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Love the Reds and Tahs home jerseys, great to see them go back to the old days. Wish the Reds would have navy shorts, though. Brumbies is good as well with the home and away strip. Absolutely HATE the Rebels and Crusaders away strip. Force is average.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Love the Reds and Tahs home jerseys, great to see them go back to the old days. Wish the Reds would have navy shorts, though. Brumbies is good as well with the home and away strip. Absolutely HATE the Rebels and Crusaders away strip. Force is average.
Many would say so is there rugby..... but that is a cheap shot. ;)

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
Waratahs Charity Jersey 2014
New-Waratahs-Charity-Shirt-2014.jpg

These look a whole lot better in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.