• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 1: Waratahs v Drua

Rebel man

Jim Lenehan (48)
Is Stan crashing for anybody else? I have never had an issue with Stan Sports in the past but has dropped out a few times in the second half

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
Impressed with the Tahs defence work in tight. Plenty of grunt, technically pretty good too. A good sign early in the season.
Yeah I disagree. I’m sure at the end of the game they’re going to talk up Swinton that he’s been good but I have watched him closely tonight and his tackling technique is unconvincing. He hits but doesn’t stick. Or he misses. Need to work on this because all the huff and puff on its own is not effective.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yeah I disagree. I’m sure at the end of the game they’re going to talk up Swinton that he’s been good but I have watched him closely tonight and his tackling technique is unconvincing. He hits but doesn’t stick. Or he misses. Need to work on this because all the huff and puff on its own is not effective.
And the rest of the team don't count?

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Sorry that was meant to say three of the four. My apologies
Lower back isn’t the 4th most valuable…

Shorts sponsor and shoulder are the next most valuable. Which are filled.. if you want to be a pedant 3 of the 5 most valuable are filled.

either way hardly relevant match thread

Reactions: dru

Confucius Say

Arch Winning (36)
Before the game Darren Coleman said he wanted to limit Drua’s attacking opportunities and the NSW defence has definitely done that.