• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 10: Reds v Brumbies 5 Sept

B

Bobby Sands

Berry is starting to do that thing where he penalises the Reds harshly to seem professionally impartial.

B

Bobby Sands

Will Miller is hilariously bad.

Who was the dribbler who said he was better than Fraser during the week?

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Brumbies really failing to execute on all the opportunities out there. You can see all the holes/opportunities. Just poor execution.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Had to happen. Can run like a winger, defend like a 12 and is a hot half to boot.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Brumbies supporters will downplay this loss - but they’ve looked really out of the entire game. Not the way you want to enter the grand final, no matter which way you cut it. All facets of the game dominated by the Reds.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yikes......... I can't believe they didn't go back for the chasers being offside on that last try.

Brumbies playing like they've got next week off.

I'm not sure if Kuridrani should be playing in the final.......... I expect Powell and Douglas back in the starting side.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Yikes... I can't believe they didn't go back for the chasers being offside on that last try.

Probably like how they didn't go back to Valentini knocking on the ball but Stewart got pinged for playing the ball offside....

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
I don’t buy Horans excuses for Kuridrani - played out of the game due to Brumbies style of gameplay. Come on mate - you don’t pick a bloke in a key position and not expect him to fit into a game plan. And if you picked him for defence... well Petaia ran all literally over the top of him twice.