• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Round 3 - Sunwolves v Rebels @Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Coleman showing his worth early on. 2 for 2 in lineout steals

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
This back line would fire so much better with meakes and Hodge in the centres.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Swolves lineout capitulation leads to couple of tries but that intercept was pretty much a 14 point swing.

Genia looks sharp but that new japanese 9 Nagare seems very handy

Robbie Robinson good god he does some stupid shit. Him dominating the u-20 world cup in 09 is a looooong way gone

Sunwolves jersey is some sort of red technicolour swirling chunder abomination. Rebs have best jersey in comp. Plain blue and white hoops. Can't go wrong there.

OBVIOUS WHY.

NO FURTHER QUESTIONS.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Reckon they might shift Naiavalu to 13 when Koroibete comes back to keep Maddocks on the wing. Not because English has done anything wrong but Maddocks is just such a talent.

Reactions: Tex

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Cottrell's finger(s) did not look good. Fearing that could be a compound fracture and a really serious injury.

Hopefully it isn't. Cottrell has had terrible luck with injuries.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
Cottrell's finger(s) did not look good. Fearing that could be a compound fracture and a really serious injury.

Hopefully it isn't. Cottrell has had terrible luck with injuries.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To misquote the english bloke on my commentary stream:

"his hand was covered in blood and there were things sticking out at strange angles"

Can't be good.

Tex

Greg Davis (50)
To misquote the english bloke on my commentary stream:

"his hand was covered in blood and there were things sticking out at strange angles"

Can't be good.

Cottrell back to the bench. No fractures, must have had a gash as his paw is well wrapped up.

Status
Not open for further replies.