• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Round 9, 2018 - Waratahs vs Reds - Saturday 14 April @ SCG

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
So far:
Tah font row better than Reds, though Slipper beyond the others.
Tah locks ahead of Reds.
Miller over Tui
Hooper and Wright even stevens
Wells over Timu.

The biggest issue is Gibson twin playmakers v Thorn big boppers - slam dunk to Beale

Reds best possibly Daugunu

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
Reds come out dominate possession and build a handy lead, cap it off with a push over penalty try!

Reds by 10.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
So far:
Tah locks ahead of Reds.
Miller over Tui
Wells over Timu.

The biggest issue is Gibson twin playmakers v Thorn big boppers - slam dunk to Beale

I'll add, Simmo is having a monster game. Douglas needs to get the raw emotion determination going.

Zero_Cool

Arch Winning (36)
So far:
Tah locks ahead of Reds.
Miller over Tui
Wells over Timu.

I'd say if anything Wright has been slightly better given we expect Hooper to be outstanding. It's scary that the Reds have both Wright and ASY (Angus Scott-Young) who are both in that same space and very very young. They'll make a really nice backrow pair in a few years. Think a lineout jumping Pooper!

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I'd say if anything Wright has been slightly better given we expect Hooper to be outstanding. It's scary that the Reds have both Wright and ASY (Angus Scott-Young) who are both in that same space and very very young. They'll make a really nice backrow pair in a few years. Think a lineout jumping Pooper!

I still dont think Hooper is truly on form - but you gotta give to Wright. Not a bad bloke to stay pace with.

Status
Not open for further replies.