• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Round Three: Rebels v Cheetahs, Friday 28 Feb, AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
The rebels are doing great and have heaps of room to improve. The cheetahs are terrible ATM. Handling errors.

Can someone explain the cheetahs try and why it wasn't obstruction?

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Yeah, hooker is from Sydney club rugby. He's gone pretty well, hasn't he?

McMahon is another who has looked good.

Wonder when Colby will come on.

From NZ, spent a season in act, then yeah Manly last year. Cut Uni open up the middle a couple of time last year.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I know some Rebels fans have been talking up Lahiff, but gees, he really is a unit.

Everything the Cheetahs do turns to poo right now, Sarel with a quick tap off a scrum penalty and a simple switch is put down by Hendricks.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
English has a lot to improve on his decision making. He looks the right type for a big power winger, but he doesn't seem to have the instinct for the line.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I think the Rebels will actually look back at this game and wonder how they didn't score more points. Well done getting the bonus, but I think they left a few tries out on the park.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
No arms from Inman, it's a bit late, it's a shoulder charge for me.

I thought it was a textbook tackle. Hit with his shoulder with his arms going around the player. It was just a good hit.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I thought it was a textbook tackle. Hit with his shoulder with his arms going around the player. It was just a good hit.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

I thought the same at first, but then thought on replay that he tucked his right arm under. Was pretty borderline on both counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.