• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Colts 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)
How's he shaping up Bruce? Big Willy is the one that got away from Wests. He is about the only Hills Sports boy not to sign up with them.

He's really committed, observer. Fantastic trainer, comes all the way in from Blacktown and never misses a session. Very keen on study.

B

baldingwingforward

I am not talking about colts, I understand Norths intend to put him straight into 2nd Grade

I realise that... And i will say it again. He will get eaten alive if they put him in 2nd Grade! (And i still think he would struggle at 2nd Colts level)

The Chosen

Fred Wood (13)
I understand Tim Duschene is going to North's on the understanding he will go straight into grade. Bad move in my opinion, he needs to spend time in Colts as it is a big step up from Knox seconds, even if he did make the Aust. Schools team.

I was under the impression that Tim Duschense was only in Year 11(2010) and so would still be @ School next year??

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Jed Gillespie at Eastwood. His Australian Schoolboys front row partner Guy Millar to Uni.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Very mobile too. Interesting to see where they play him. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets switched to LH.

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
Don't know his weight but if I remember correctly at school he could bench press 160 kg one rep max. Although Bench Press doesn't count for much.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
Don't know his weight but if I remember correctly at school he could bench press 160 kg one rep max. Although Bench Press doesn't count for much.

Wow, I was one of the stronger fellows going around my school's gym only a few years ago and my max was somewhere in between 50-60kg less then him. That is insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.