• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Subbies 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour Butz

Larry Dwyer (12)
I thought 3rd Div was going to be three grades in 2017, and then three grades and colts in 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heavyd

Trevor Allan (34)
My understanding is 3 + 1 Colts

Comp looking like:

Hawkesbury Valley
Oatley
Barker
Iggies
St Ives
Redfield OBs
Epping
Newport
Brothers

With a bye week for 9 teams

fkj

Chris McKivat (8)
My understanding is 3 + 1 Colts

Comp looking like:

Hawkesbury Valley
Oatley
Barker
Iggies
St Ives
Redfield OBs
Epping
Newport
Brothers

With a bye week for 9 teams

Are you expecting Blacktown to stay in Div 4? If they manage to keep all their players, I think there would be a riot if they stayed

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Are you expecting Blacktown to stay in Div 4? If they manage to keep all their players, I think there would be a riot if they stayed

Yeah, Blacktown not expecting/ready to move up to Div 3, im told.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big 8

Bob McCowan (2)
Good strong competition........should be a cracker of a 2017 season. Good luck to all clubs.

Attachments

• Div 2 2017 Draft #1.xls
    36.5 KB · Views: 467

Heavyd

Trevor Allan (34)
How awesome is it knowing that affiliation fees charged to small clubs are being paid to David Pocock to fly around the world chaining himself to tractors.

All club presidents should get together and refuse to pay it. What are the ARU going to do...disband subbies. The last thing the ARU wants is more front pages on how poor they are at administering the game.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Thread is locked. Discuss 2017 issues on the appropriate thread. Click on @pFitzys link above.

Status
Not open for further replies.