• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Subbies 2019

Rumour Ronald

Herbert Moran (7)
Wish I understood fencechat, unfortunately I was too late on the scene..

Not much to understand here big guy... if your fence is shite, your club has no rugby pedigree, no players of note and no soul/spirit. And by this determination, according to some of the witty types on threads of years past, the best club in Sydney is, Lane Cove.

Rumour Ronald

Herbert Moran (7)
Hey Rumour Ron please refer to FitzFiles in today's SMH. That's what proudness can do!
Over and out.

The club has fundraised well. Bravo. $1mil is an amazing effort.

Not sure how being proud is relevant to promotion and relegation. That's what the discussion was about.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Subbies awards tomorrow night - we got a player nominated for Meldrum Medal and we're on the shortlist for Club Of The Year in our Division. Pretty good for a club who didn't win a single game.

Should be fun, even if we are unlikely to take anything home besides a nascent hangover.

HeavyB

Alfred Walker (16)
Subbies awards tomorrow night - we got a player nominated for Meldrum Medal and we're on the shortlist for Club Of The Year in our Division. Pretty good for a club who didn't win a single game.

Should be fun, even if we are unlikely to take anything home besides a nascent hangover.

I went last year when I was nominated *weird flex* and I thought it was a shit night to be honest (mainly cos I didnt win) - It was $100 a head or something for a few canapes and second rate bottled beers at the stab..

Hopefully they put on a bit more of a spread tonight.

HeavyB

Alfred Walker (16)
Surely best thing would be RWC opener... hopefully all speeches done prior to 7.00pm :)

Meh, I'll be busy watching Sir Dustin Martin and the mighty Richmond Tigers demolish the Cats on their way to the 2019 premiership. #yellowandblack.

Nath

Bill Watson (15)
Are the Div 1 winners going to be in attendance?

Heard they were in sapporo for the Oz Fiji game.