• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Test ticket prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I just tried the Wobs v Fiji in Melbourne, with the high-security code provided in the E-mail (3 guesses to what it is). Sadly, it doesn't like it anymore :(

I'm hoping this is just a temporary fuck up, with normal service to resume soon.

Try a superior code. WARATAHS

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Funny enough, I did try that. And it worked.

Not satisfied with using SUCH A FUCKING INFERIOR CODE, I tried Rebels again. And, it worked.

Tickets purchased. Only a few seats down from my regular Rebels seats. Very happy.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Just picked up a few tickets for me and mates for the Fiji test, only $21 each. Pretty pleased with that for a Wallabies arvo game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crashy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Trying to buy 11 tickets to the Scotland game but ticketed only allows 10. Tries to call ticketek and it was engaged all afternoon Anyone know how how I can buy them?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Any Brisbane Wallabies fans parting with their cash for Bledisloe 3 tickets today in the pre-Sales or we all sitting back to see how things go in August?

Think a there's genuine chance of there being more Kiwis than Aussies in the Suncorp stands come October.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Any Brisbane Wallabies fans parting with their cash for Bledisloe 3 tickets today in the pre-Sales or we all sitting back to see how things go in August?

Think a there's genuine chance of there being more Kiwis than Aussies in the Suncorp stands come October.

No. I don't wanna spend 200-odd dollars to watch the wallabies get probed. In fact I may wont even watch the game period.

Only reason I would go is if a) we go full super saiyan and destroy every opponent and b) tickets go below $100

Shit, it might be only kiwis in the crowd.

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
Trying to buy 11 tickets to the Scotland game but ticketed only allows 10. Tries to call ticketek and it was engaged all afternoon Anyone know how how I can buy them?
Paying the 'service fee' hurts in these situations...
Pretty sure the operator at ticketek has to process it in 2 transactions as well.
If you can select your seats,it's probably safe to do it in two transactions.
It's not like they are selling out fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.