• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Rugby Championship 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Boy i wonder if refs will ever start enforcing the offside line again. Last foot my ass. Both these teams have been offside all night.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I hate hearing fucking Smithy talking up the All Blacks from the sideline. Hate it even more when it's justified like tonight and most nights for that matter.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Some men see things as they are & ask why,

Some men dream things that never were & ask why not,

And then there's Shiggins.
So what part am I wrong about. Skudder lifts his leg and trips hougard. Watch it again If you don't beleive me

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How does Reid win that penalty. He never released him. Gets up in the side and hands all over the ball

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
This bias commentary is hard to listen to. Reid is a legend for turning over a ball while breaking 2 laws but the boks are cheats

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
This bias commentary is hard to listen to. Reid is a legend for turning over a ball while breaking 2 laws but the boks are cheats

Mate McCaw made a career out if it. It's a skill.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
How many restarts have South Africa won? I started watching a bit after half time and I don't think I've seen them get the ball from a scrum, lineout or kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.