• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Rugby Championship 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^^^^^^^^^Funny thing is, Dan, I recall Oom Paarl taking me to task for suggesting they'd gethe flogged in Wellywood if the track was dry. IIRC that's the game we won 40-7 :)

dru

Tim Horan (67)
If the ABs start half cocked as they have been doing, the Boks will present a different task reigning in.

It's a chance the Bokke will be taking seriously.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Man. definately an early tackle after the beast line break. And a shoulder charge from the Liam squire after. The All blacks get cynical as soon as anyone breaks the line.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The try from the cross kick. Skudz tripped hougart for sure when he was on the ground. Otherwise he tackles big Barret

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Possibly the best first half of rugby I have seen? ABs fully fired up and thriving with the joy of rugby.

It's decent, but wouldn't say it's anywhere near that good, for mine. Would certainly be up there as one of the better ones during Read's captaincy, however.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Shiggins -
"Man. definately an early tackle after the beast line break. And a shoulder charge from the Liam squire after. The All blacks get cynical as soon as anyone breaks the line"

The try from the cross kick. Skudz tripped hougart for sure when he was on the ground. Otherwise he tackles big Barret "

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Shiggins -
"Man. definately an early tackle after the beast line break. And a shoulder charge from the Liam squire after. The All blacks get cynical as soon as anyone breaks the line"

The try from the cross kick. Skudz tripped hougart for sure when he was on the ground. Otherwise he tackles big Barret "

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wtg. The all blacks. The only team to win scrum penalties going backwards.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Also, this is far from New Zealand's best performance. South Africa are just dire.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Shiggins -

Status
Not open for further replies.