• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Or, rumble it 40m upfield, draw the penalty & go into the sheds a few more in front. Still need to sort their shit out, but.

EDIT: Creevy pinged for not supporting his body weight, guess there really is a first time for everything :)

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
i dont get why, all of a sudden, the ref has stopped telling the scrum half to use it at the base of a scrum as they have been doing all year.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
nothing like 80 minutes of watching the first receiver 5 metres behind the ruck getting hit by 3 defenders.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Man how I wish Whitelock was the AB's captain instead of Read. Such a better captain for mine.

EDIT:

Shoulda taken the three.

Nah, keep the pressure up. Probably would've gone straight to the scrum, but the dinky move almost worked, and has ultimately led to a scrum.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Seriously though. All season 'use the ball' as soon as its at the back of the scrum. Now it's just a countdown till the ref calls a crusaders penalty.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
The Crusaders have always been the beneficiaries of some favourable referees, lets be real. They can reset all the scrums that they collapse but it's penalties for the boys later on.

Man how I wish Whitelock was the AB's captain instead of Read. Such a better captain for mine.

Yeah, Read's not flash, at all.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Imo the difference has been the kicking game of the Crus, Bonilla has kicked poorly.
Oh, and Moroni bombing two opportunities

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
You also shouldn't be able to flop over the wrong side once a maul collapses IMO. Players just fling themselves from nowhere onto the opposition side these days.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Jaguares just haven't been clinical enough. They haven't built any pressure before coughing the ball up or putting a very poor kick in.