• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

USA v All Blacks Test - Chicago November 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Channel Internet
Yeah, video streaming in the bush not so good. Anything more than 240p constantly buffers and at 240p there isn't enough detail to see the ball.

If they would come and hang the fucking antennas off the Wireless NBN tower that has been standing down the road for 6 months I'd be sweet.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Looks like kickoff is 6am Brisbane time on Sunday 2/11: my TV guide only goes to midnight on 1/11, does anyone know if this is on Foxtel? Or failing that what live streams are available?

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Looks like kickoff is 6am Brisbane time on Sunday 2/11: my TV guide only goes to midnight on 1/11, does anyone know if this is on Foxtel? Or failing that what live streams are available?

Foxtel's program for November shows it being televised live on Fox Sports 2 at 6.30 am EDST on Sunday 2 November.

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
It's an official sell-out now. Good stuff. To our American friends, has there been much media about it?

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)

What do you reckon oldboy? Jane and Piutau on the wings, SBW and Crotty in the midfield (Crotty was sent to the US for promotion work), Messam/Cane/Read loose trio. TJP with Pulu on the bench.

I have a sneaky suspicion Carter will play. Tuipolotu and Thrush with Brodie on the bench. Crockett/Harris/B. Franks with Kev, Moody and Faumauina on thr bench.

Dagg to start and possibly Cruden and Fekitoa on the bench.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What do you reckon oldboy? Jane and Piutau on the wings, SBW and Crotty in the midfield (Crotty was sent to the US for promotion work), Messam/Cane/Read loose trio. TJP with Pulu on the bench.

I have a sneaky suspicion Carter will play. Tuipolotu and Thrush with Brodie on the bench. Crockett/Harris/B. Franks with Kev, Moody and Faumauina on thr bench.

Dagg to start and possibly Cruden and Fekitoa on the bench.

Carter on the bench, Cruden to start. Other than that, I reckon you're on the money although Charlie F hasn't left yet, something to do with his wife who is not only pregnant but also mixed up in some road rage drama or other... if he doesn't get there tomorrow he may not be ready even for a bench spot.

www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/10665142/Faumuina-delays-travel-to-US-with-All-Blacks

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
Carter on the bench, Cruden to start. Other than that, I reckon you're on the money although Charlie F hasn't left yet, something to do with his wife who is not only pregnant but also mixed up in some road rage drama or other. if he doesn't get there tomorrow he may not be ready even for a bench spot.

www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/all-blacks/10665142/Faumuina-delays-travel-to-US-with-All-Blacks

I read that yesterday and before this I would've started him, but now I think he'll be on the bench.

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
I had a google to see what NBC was saying (if anything) about the game. Came across this absolute gem:

http://nbcsportsgrouppressbox.com/2...-at-soldier-field-saturday-november-1-on-nbc/

The All Blacks are the reigning Rugby World Cup champions from 2011, and were runners-up at the 2013 Rugby League World Cup. Last year, the U.S. and New Zealand squared off at PPL Park in Philadelphia, Pa. on Nov. 9, when the All Blacks defeated the Eagles 29-19.

We're playing a long game here...

Status
Not open for further replies.