• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales vs South Africa, Sunday 10 Nov, Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Obviously it's Jenkins when he can't hold up the scrum with two different props. Silly YC for Oosthuizen

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
67:45 ish, I can totally understand FdP going mental about the Welsh player (North?) off his feet, Rolland just says "haands! haands!".

PiXeL_Ninja

Bill Watson (15)
with the scrums going down every single time, it hardly makes a difference losing welsh scrummagers. SA lost their flyhalf. I think i have made up my mind RE Lambie.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
So given the way the Welsh talked up their Lions. Guess the Boks beat the Lions at their fortress then?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bokke by 35 points. That squad is red hot with little weakness.
<snip.
Oops:oops:
Absolutely no way it'll blow out like that. Wales have a shot, I think. I know Meyer has done a fair bit to help the Boks away-game in the 3N, but for EOYT the jury is still out. Packed Cardiff stadium, crowd singing, a lot of the Welsh boys on a high after the lions series - buggered if I'd write them off.
<snip>
Good call.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Bloody good game, odd ref decision I thought with the YCs, but.........
Boks were too good, though I still like that Warburton he sure gat an engine on him. Not convinced about Welsh backs, a little slow to react to breaks I thought.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
PLEASE. NO MORE ALAIN ROLLAND. NO MORE.

What's the definition confusion? An Frenchman who thinks he is an Irishman.

Not quite sure what was worse. Him or the whinging Welsh commentators.

Status
Not open for further replies.