• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2019 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
You have heard about the whole "RA going broke" thing? Just checking.

If you are worried about RA spending money (and we should be) don't you think this query is better directed at them? They are making the offers after all.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
If you are worried about RA spending money (and we should be) don't you think this query is better directed at them? They are making the offers after all.

That's why I was criticising it. In the RA thread. Because I am critical of them offering contracts like that.

Lorenzo

Colin Windon (37)
Financially, I think we will end up embracing and encouraging the departure of players that command >$500k overseas, and we'll move to an all-eligible selection model, partially constrained by player availability. Maybe we are better off paying Tongan Thor 10k a test and then nothing for the rest of they year whilst panasonic pays him 1m? Maybe he misses the first two rounds of the top league?

'Tattsy'TaylorFan1

Ward Prentice (10)
1. Sio
2. F Fainga'a
3. Alalaatoa
4. Rory Arnold
5. Rodda
6. Salakai-Loto
7. Hooper (c)
8. Hanigan
9. Powell
10. Hodge
11. Banks
12. Kerevi
13. Kuridrani
14. D Haylett-Petty
15. Beale (vc)

16. Roach
17. Slipper
18. Tupou
19. Simmons
20. Dempsey
21. Gordon
22. Newsome
23. J Maddocks

Robertson, Paenga-Amosa, Kepu, Pocock, L Wright, A Scott-Young, McDermott, Chris F-Sautia

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
1. Sio
2. F Fainga'a
3. Alalaatoa
4. Rory Arnold
5. Rodda
6. Salakai-Loto
7. Hooper (c)
8. Hanigan
9. Powell
10. Hodge
11. Banks
12. Kerevi
13. Kuridrani
14. D Haylett-Petty
15. Beale (vc)

16. Roach
17. Slipper
18. Tupou
19. Simmons
20. Dempsey
21. Gordon
22. Newsome
23. J Maddocks

Robertson, Paenga-Amosa, Kepu, Pocock, L Wright, A Scott-Young, McDermott, Chris F-Sautia

giphy.gif

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
1. Sio
2. F Fainga'a
3. Alalaatoa
4. Rory Arnold
5. Rodda
6. Salakai-Loto
7. Hooper (c)
8. Hanigan
9. Powell
10. Hodge
11. Banks
12. Kerevi
13. Kuridrani
14. D Haylett-Petty
15. Beale (vc)

16. Roach
17. Slipper
18. Tupou
19. Simmons
20. Dempsey
21. Gordon
22. Newsome
23. J Maddocks

Still better than the original team:

1. Sio 2. Fitzpatrick 3. Alalaatoa 4. Rodda 5. Simmons (vc) 6. Hanigan 7. Hooper (c) 8. Dempsey 9. Phipps 10. Foley (vc) 11. Kerevi 12. Beale 13. Ashley-Cooper 14. Haylett-Petty 15. I Folau

16. Polota-Nau or Hugh Roach 17. Kepu 18. Tupou 19. Swinton 20. Pocock 21. Gordon 22. Hodge 23. Magnay

Status
Not open for further replies.