• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I've been really impressed with what I've seen of Jack Deb this year. Admittedly I haven't watched every game but have caught a few recently.

Do we think he will be on Eddie's radar?
There's two answers to that question.

1. Everybody's on Eddie's radar.

2. Who would know??? Only Eddie.

Rugby Survivor

Ward Prentice (10)
I've been really impressed with what I've seen of Jack Deb this year. Admittedly I haven't watched every game but have caught a few recently.

Do we think he will be on Eddie's radar?
Definitely think he is a chance. Big body that Eddie likes and gets them going forward. Also would have the biggest boot out of any of the five eights we have.
Was at a function in April when a prominent ex-Wallaby mentioned him as a smokey for the World Cup

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)

Jimmy_Crouch

Ken Catchpole (46)

Some pretty unexpected faces here, not that all of them will survive until the culls to the RWC. I think it's a good thing to share the knowledge and the culture around.
Rebels/Force/Overseas and injured players only. Reds/Tahs must have been given the weekend off. Agree with bringing guys in and telling them what you want from them

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
DF3FF7E4-BCBC-4059-B96F-4963BF589DCE.jpeg

Open invite to Wallaby camp I guess.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Reading anything into it is silly. It's Team Rehab + Exiles + Rebs/Force, who are understandably not a large enough group to run an opposed session, hence the extras (particularly Halfbacks and Hookers).

The Marketing Pigeon

Allen Oxlade (6)
Feel like Petaia in a tough selection spot - his versatility means that he offers the most value at 23 but I think he offers game breaking ability at 14 without the errors and defensive liabilities of Wright and Nawaqanitawase

Doritos Day

Johnnie Wallace (23)
If Kelleway and Petaia are starting there is enough versatility already. I wouldn't rule out Reliable Reece from a bench role just yet especially if Lonergan isn't the bench 9 (long range goalkicking) and/or if Foley isn't in the squad.