• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 40 man squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Its my opinion that there is a big difference between someone like Rodney Davies who was exposed in the one test match he played and the likes of Rob Horne who held his own across the 9 test matches he has played.

One has displayed he is capable of playing at test level, he may not be one of the best in the country but when required he was able to step up and fill in that role.

Just highlighting that even though he might not have set the world alight in his performances for the Wallabies, he still has more credibility to his name at that level then the likes of Luke Morahan or Jessie Mogg.

I guess there is always going to be a mix of automatic picks, solid performers and those with potential. Morahan and Mogg are in the later group.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Wait, what? What did Mogg do? I mean, he shouldn't have been picked in the first place, but why pick him and then drop him?

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Wallabies side for Scotland just announced on TripleM.

Moz, Diggers, Ant, Harris, Tomane, Barnes, Genia, Higgers, Pocock (c), Dennis, Sharpe, Timani, Palmer, Moore, Slipper
Res: Saia, Benny A, Simmons, Phipps, McCabe, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

Actually, I've missed a reserve. Sure the list will turn up elsewhere soon.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Yeah I feel abit for mogg why pick him them cut him not the best way to help the kids confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.