• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks, Saturday 19th August, ANZ Stadium Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Poor Kurindrani dumped for Kervi based on attack. but Kervi tackled half as much as TK we might not be in such a shit show

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I wish we were doing well enough that one player would make that much difference

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

M

Moono75

Well done Cheika.....well done Wallabies......spirit of Australian rugby has been slaughtered!

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I wish we were doing well enough that one player would make that much difference

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Point taken but going Beale Kervi centre pairing was a dumb idea.. Billy Meakes and TK next week..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Oh dear, what a mess. Even Malcom Turnbull is a better leader than Hooper.

Hanagan vs Squire, out of compassion, somebody throw in the towel.

X factor Beale. Hair by Beale couldn't tackle to save himself. Keep loving the cream puff though.

Eales at half time. I just see a stinking carcus on the ARU board. Used to love him but he has surpased full wanker status.

At least I can watch the AB's play the game I love well.

duckbill

Sydney Middleton (9)
What a joke. Predictable but still irritating. Only hope I have is this leads to a clean out and a fresh start as there really is no way forward with this coach, his assistants, the players have no clue and no heart. Triple digit score for the abs?

dru

Tim Horan (67)
There is just no way whatsoever that this WB team matches the quality of a Shute Shield team.

OK, so not a decent subbies team either.

Lee Enfield

Jimmy Flynn (14)
In a way an embarrassing thumping by 80 might bring the change needed

This will be seen as acceptable as we aren't expected to beat the All Blacks and the players aren't fit enough to play cheika ball and we ran up against an All Black team smarting from the Lions.

A spanking or two from the Saffas and a loss or two to the argies might start the wheels of change turning. A poor spring tour and those wheels will begin to start spinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.